Full Cream Milk
- Bone Health: Milk and dairy products are providers of calcium, phosphorous and protein which is essential for healthy bone growth and development. In adults, milk helps prevent osteoporosis
- Muscles: Proteins in milk help to maintain and build muscles. Drinking a glass of milk after exercise help to keep soreness at bay while replenishing fluids that one lost during workout
- Glowing Skin: Milk has several nutrients which help skin look its best. It has lactic acid which can act as an exfoliator and enzymes to help smoothen skin.
- Healthy Body: Milk has properties that lower high blood pressure and risk of strokes. It reduces the liverâ€™s production of cholesterol, and it can act as an antacid.
- Milk intake has been connected to reducing threat of heart ailment, colon cancer, type-2 diabetes, and obesity in new studies